im new. Heres my pc spec

Status
Not open for further replies.
yoad i dont think u can call him kid when ur a kid urself. and i agree with u completely. the best idea would be to buy a brand new computer since a lot of the new techs are emerging now. intel's conroe, nVidia's geforce 8000 series and ddr3 possibly by the end of this year, although ddr2's 1333MHz looks pretty fast right now. it all depends on how soon u really want this comp and how much $ u have turbo.

To above, its just an expression, I could have said dude, mate, buddy, or whatever, and i'm not that much of a kid anymore :s but i'm not old if that what you mean.
-------------------------------------------------------
im not a console fan so I wouldn't suggest you to buy one (I hate playing with those weird little remotes they made up.. I prefer a keyboard.. plus cheats are so much harder to type with those silly controllers! lol)

Yeah well in a month the amd's x2 would drop their prices because a cpu called conroe will be coming out and its SUPPOSED to be the next gen of CPU's (by early benchmarks which doesn't 100% prove its efficiensy but gives a little of prespective on to what should we expect from it), oh yeah the conroe shouldn't be that much expensive either...

plus if you wait even a little MORE further, the 7'th series of NVidia cards will drop their prices because the 8'the series(Powerd by the G80 GPU's) will be coming out, same for the current X****/x/xt/xtx ATI cards..[only their next gen of GPUs is called R600, go figure, lol)

heres a small timeline [theoretical but supposed to occure on this schedule):

23'rd in July - Conroe release

1'st - 15'th in August - Conroe fully reaches the stores

Sometime before the end of August till Mid September - Either the G80 or the R600 will be out [Probably the G80 first as ATI always takes their time...)

Then if the R600 isn't out yet, my assumptions is that sometime in the beggining of october it will be.

Remember, every release date will be followed by price drops of either the competitor or the old models of the same company, so its worth to buy a computer in that time line.

Cool, don't disappear from the forums even though you'r topic is done for now, and tell us when you have bought you'r new machine! :D

Bets of luck in whichever way you decide (xbox 360/new machine/current hardware + slight upgrades)

-Jo.

will da all the other amd proccesser prices drop with the release of the conroe? .... not just the dual cores as some have suggested ....
(didnt think it was worth a new thread this q.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom