Memory 256MB
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP
Free Disk Space 51.63GB
Display Card Memory 32MB
Display Driver Version 6.14.1.7
DirectX Version 9.0c
Optical Drive DVD
Sound Card VIA AC'97 Audio (WAVE

is it worth me upgrading my pc? i would like to be able to play latest games, battlefield ect, would i be able to get away with upgrading the grafics card and adding more ram?

any help would be great :)

You need at least a gig of memory and a 6600GT at minimum if you want to game. Celeron isnt that great but it will work.

i see, will that card work with the rest of my pc? if i get that card and more memory will my pc be half decent for gaming? or will that still be below average spec?

It will be around average to below average. Check to see what slots your motherboard has ie AGP 4x/8x or PCI-e 16x. This will determine the interface needed on the card you buy.

download cpu-z at www.cpuid.com. click on the link u see that says 'Download version 1.35' (the current version). should be the first program there. then install it.

open the program up (it doesnt create shortcuts so u have to know where u installed it to) and click on the mainboard tab at the top. then look at the bottom where it says graphic interface and tell us what it says beside version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom