Documents Gone, V. Confused- HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellknight_lizz

Beta member
Right, so i was on my pc yesterday playing the movies, when i decided to go out kiting. My sister hops on after me. I get back and decide to go back on when Windows says "Cannot Locate Profile" and logs me on with a tempoary profile. Slightly confused i log off and try again. Same thing, but i check my documents. There not in the right place so i move them back into C: Documents and Settings. Log off log back on again... All looks good, custom background/icons ect. I load up musicmatch and play tracks off my MP3. I go to add some tracks out of my library and they all have broken links, wtf? I check my documents but there all err GONE. Nowhere to be seen. now ive searched my computer, virus scanned it to death ect, but what the hecks happened? they havent been deleted, PLEASE HELP I WANT THEM BACK!!!

Before getting angry with your sister, try doing a System Restore. To do this, go to Start -> Control Panel -> System Restore -> Restore it to the day it ****ed up.

*As i said, don't blame your sis!*

If you cannot find the files anymore, or if they were deleted somehow, then you could use a program called "Handy Recovery," which scans your hard drive for deleted files and allows you to recover those files.

Here is the link
http://www.handyrecovery.com/

The trial version is free for 30 days.

Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God....

You let your sister near your computer :eek:

Two things are known to quickly and easily screwup your computer A) A very large magnet B) A sister.

Right, ive found them on Handy Recover, shame it only takes files up to 64KB. Does anyone know of any FREE recovery programs please? Please??? PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom