need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziir

Solid State Member
i need to buy these parts so give me some info if u think it is not good.

motherboard = Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe
harddisk= Seagate 160 GB but i dont know wich verison wil i get the one got sata or idont know.
memory=DDR 256 MB - 400 PC3200 .

what do u think all of this ?

what proc r u gonna use, id get a maxtor or wd hard drive, if ur gonna use win xp you want at least 512 ram, or it uses alot of pagefile, if you can afford it go with sata. looks solid though

but now i have a maxtor and it has pig noise man i dont want anather maxtor i heard seaget is good one nad it has not voice
but the memory is right it must be more as u usaid.

new egg is good and cheap...but you dont really wanna buy a seagate...go with a 160 western digital...you can get it for around $140 and is very reliable...good luck

If you get a SATA drive with that A7N8X-E be warned, installation can be a headache. Personal experience there. Im running that mobo with 2 80GB SATA drives.

i got tired of trying to get the sata to work on my rig, so i gave up and got ata100 drives, they keep up though, only thing i want is the speed to transfer files hehe (backup's are a must!)

i will get it ata 100 i will leave it the sata or tell me anather good bobo for amd and i has got a sata couse i need to use seagate hd sata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom