modding a side panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze725

In Runtime
i want to convert my antec soho case to one with a window in the side panel. is there somewhere to just buy a side panel to put on and do it. if not what tools are necessary for this and what do i use for the clear part lexan or some other clear plastic.

Check the Antec site. They sell windowed side-panels for some of their cases. I think they sell one for yours, if I'm not mistaken. Hope this helps.

alright dont bother with buyinga new panel. just cut a window in it urself, all u need is a dremel and some plexiglass, check out xoxideforums.com there are alot of modders there to help u

i think i am going to do it myself. i looked at the antec website like a prior post said and i saw what i wanted but theres has a spot for a side fan that when reviewed they said it messed up the airflow in the case and caused for higher temps even with the extra fan. if thats the case id rather ust do it myself cause it would be cheaper and ill leave that part out. thanks for the help everyone much appreciated.

Check xoxide.com they have some great kits too. It took me around an hour to do my side panel, and it was very easy, just remember: "Measure twice, cut once."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom