choice of mobos

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
hi,
will build a gaming rig in october. before that i was planning to get AMD 64 3500+ but now since the AMD will cut down the price of AMD x2 ( due to conroe) i think iwill go for dua core processor

any guy here recommend some good mobo for AMD x2?

is Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe good?

madking153 said:
hi,
will build a gaming rig in october. before that i was planning to get AMD 64 3500+ but now since the AMD will cut down the price of AMD x2 ( due to conroe) i think iwill go for dua core processor

any guy here recommend some good mobo for AMD x2?

is Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe good?

Do you plan on doing SLI? If so it's a good board. If not, get a DFI-Lanparty Ultra-D, and the cutdown of price is only for the socket M2 I believe, so get that.

if ur not goin to SLI, which you should, sli is not good. get a DFI Lanparty Ut Ultra-D, if ur are, then either stick with that Asus or get the DFI Lanparty UT Sli-Dr. as for processor you should get the x2 4400+

buy the ultra-d hands down, and if you change your mind all you need to buy is a #2 pencil lol.

If you want a good CPU (in october) you should get the new AM2 Opteron. Its going to be cheaper than the A64 X2 (and if rumor is true it will also have Reverse Hyperthreading)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom