AMD X2 system

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
okay guys...so i put together a new system for my uncle who runs a business....the system is gonna have to endure heavy multitasking....and was wondering if this was good....it cant be more then $850....i've got this one spec'd out...so see if everything is compatible...also, if you find somthing that could be better...but not raise the price that would be awesome!

http://67.140.197.89:8080/shoppingCart.asp.htm

if the link dont work...please tell

uhh...Conroe? at least wait for conroe so your x2 is cheaper. (170)

Talk to infomatic. He'll tell you everything you need to know.

i cant wait...it must be ordered within 2 days and built in 1-2 weeks, also, how will this be at multi-tasking?

if you really want to do heavy multitasking and really make use of a dual core then get 2gb of RAM. I'm wishing I had 2gb of RAM right now instead of just 1gb because even though the CPU can clearly handle it, the RAM gets used up quickly.

y not just get a cheap single core for now, then upgrade to the 3800+. Say $100 for single core plus $170 for 3800+ after price cuts... thats cheaper than the 3800+ now ;). If not, everything looks good.

I don't think he's interested in AMD 50% price cut 4 weeks away. :)

what's that? you wanna listen now? :amazed:

CONROE = smash amd = amd moon intel with 50% price cut july 23

see...you don't understand, it HAS to be complete within 2 weeks...IT CANNOT WAIT....lol heheh

Umm if it's for a business and all he's gonna be doing is multitasking is there really need for anything else the integrated video? If not that y not just something like a fx 5200, or 9600.

EDIT: you could get 2gb of ram, if not that a bigger hdd/faster cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom