Best Mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends what kind of stuff you need; what you plan to do with it; which components are going with it.

So the Lanparty is worth the money? Because i need to upgrade my mobo, and ago videocard so im starting wiht a new mobo. I have around $150. I wanted to get a good cheap mobo for aroudn 80 or 90 and then a good PSU for around 60 or 70. Then i saw the Lanparty though for $123. So i'm kinda tempted to get that but the better value woudl be to get a good $80 mobo and an Antec psu. So is the Lanparty worth all the money?

Yes it is.

a extremley popular Board becuase it OCes very nicely,Nice UV lights, and an all around great board...

I own it and its done nothing but impress me :)

ya DFI boards are very stable even on high temperature produced by OC'in. because they use good components. and well built.

So you're saying with my $140 I should buy the DFI Lanparty mobo instead of like an eVGA NF4 sLi mobo and an antec PSU that I was goign to get with my money?

My last build was just average so on this one I want top of the line stuff. So you guys really think the Lanparty is my best bet?

Lanparty is quality board. But as LordAnthra stated, the MSI K8Neo model is also a quality board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom