yahoo messenger problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny_uk

Fully Optimized
ever since i re-formated my HDD the other day and re-installed evertything, i cant seem to get my webcam working on it, it just comes up with my cam and says server busy please try agian later? bare in mind the cam is installed correctly as the picture comes up fine and its the lastest version of yahoo messenger, i even tried installing the older version 7 but its the same.

I dont think it can be the server because its said that for the last 2 days:confused:

any ideas?

Are you using the new Beta Version? If so it could be a bug that they havent fixed yet.

Makaveli213 said:
Are you using the new Beta Version? If so it could be a bug that they havent fixed yet.

yeah it was the beta version, but as i said above, i tried installing an older version(7) and its still the same, so it cant be a bug:confused:

And something else i forgot to mention, i cant get into chat rooms via messenger either, it says "signing into chat took longer than expected, try agian later". Before i re-formated i could turn my cam on and go into chat rooms no problem so im abit stumped here:confused:

Is anyone else on Yahoo IM having the same issue? If so then it could be due to the Server upgrade to be compliant to work with WLM (Windows Live Messenger). As they are set to start working together real soon.

yeah i did think of that actually, i guess it cant be anything else really.

Asking someone else on yahoo messenger is a good idea, ill have to do that when someones online.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom