Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
the L1 and L2 cache on the P805 are per CPU, so they comes off to be the same as the one on the laptop.

As for the ram, I suppose that's where the desktop falls behind:
The laptop runs 1 gb DDR 400 in dual channel mode
the desktop runs 2 gb DDR2 533 in 1 channel mode
All of these modules are timed at 4-4-4-11

Here is the new list... Wish people would seriously try there best to get the best possible overclocks... And times...

superpipic42yp.jpg

Please PM me if you notice anything wrong with the stats and what can be changed.

Wait I thought Nubius was running a really weak 3200+

Becuase I remember him ranting on about how even with the IHS off and it watercooled, he couldnt get it as high as 2.8 or somthing?

Il begin OC in 2 weeks.....

Opteron 175, at 2.5 right now, havent really had time to play around with it, now thats its summer, I do.

he needs to get the XS 1.5 version so you can see three decimal places in

Wait I thought Nubius was running a really weak 3200+

Becuase I remember him ranting on about how even with the IHS off and it watercooled, he couldnt get it as high as 2.8 or somthing?
You're getting two different CPU's mixed up. My 3200+ venice WAS weak but I didn't remove the IHS on that one. That CPU maxed out at like 2.565GHz and I sold it.

This opty 165 is weak too. I keep getting the CPU's that miss the apparently good weeks by one. My opty is 0551 and most of the 0550's were hitting crazy speeds. My venice was 0518 and a lot of 0517's were hitting crazy speeds.

Either way, yeah, I removed the IHS off the opteron. For the run above I was doing 2.844GHz with RAM running at DDR474, but yeah.....I can't run that 24/7. Infact I've been reduced to running it at 2.745GHz RAM at DDR456 so the score is probably like 31 seconds at these settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom