problem with loggingonto other accounts with XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

spongey

Beta member
we have 2 user accounts on our windows XP and i went into one of the admin accounts and changed the password, i then went and logged into the other account and it was fine all it did was update spybot on it,, then when i logged back into the other account it automatically re set the computer and when i logged back into the account when it booted back up, a windows error thing came up. So i deleted the account of which i chnaged the password and then ran a spybot check and it found an error called mywebs.serach, which i managed to get rid of. however when logging into other acocunts on the XP it automaically re boots and you can only log into one of the accounts on the computer.

can anyone help with this please?

Boot into safemode with F8, run spybot and restore the setting that you got rid of.

Not sure what mywebs.search is and how it can do this to your computer.

i dont think it was the mywebs thing, because it was not letting me log onto the accounts before this was deleted. anyway i booted in safemode and ran a check, it now lets me log onto the other accounts but dosen't let me log onto more than one account at once for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom