Looking for work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure someone here can hook you up with a beta. If not, I have a semi-older version of it ill ship you (i get free shipping here) but i have to get back from michigan in almost a week, so PM me if you can't find a better resource.

Windows Vista Beta 2 is a public release (3 gig DL) need a DVD burner. It's free. You can also get a beta release of Office 2007 free. Set yourself up with a TEchnet account. Basically everything you need is free and there is plenty of help and info...

so the windows beta is just like another windows xp, u can install it on a freshly built system? I'm wondering if i should do that since im always fiddling w/ product keys and what not for windows pro.

john3 said:
where can i get an A+ Certificate, i mean what kind of school do i need to go to? i try to look up Computer schools in Toronto, Ontario, but i get all these colleges, isnt some kind of school for all ages or something? like getting ur first-aid certificate for baby sitting? can someone tell me where i can take this course in Toronto, im 15, 16 in october.

Basically, it is like taking the SATs. For A+ you need to get an A+ book and study it like mad. Then there are places around you that you go to to take the A+ test.

Go here to find places near you.

Thanks for the help, But i was on the techmicrosoft site and i cant seem to find the copy of vista, I'll look for a while here, but if i still cant find it ill say...

thanks again, I wish there was still small IT shops about, but all these bigger companys are taking over and running them out of business..

Ok.. think I found it, Do i just play about it with, or should i actually try and research it and really get into it?

i would say get really familiar with setting up networks with vista-vista, mac-vista, wireless, wired, etc because it is the most problematic part for home computer users...

but im in the same boat as you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom