New box

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThirtySixBelow said:
ok, i just need to set something strait... tylerthebot, you dont need to to quote the person you are replying to everytime you post, there is a reason the button at the bottom says reply post. It is given that when you post something it is in reference to the last post. Quotes work well for things that were posted earlier or to comment on a certain thing someone else said. There is no need for you to quote the previous persons entire entree just to reply everytime. Just wanted to set that strait, i was getting tired of reading the same entry twice everytime he replied :D

Noone said you had to read the post - the quote is there because that's who I was replying to, and that's what the quote button is there.
:D

ThirtySixBelow said:
ok, i just need to set something strait... tylerthebot, you dont need to to quote the person you are replying to everytime you post, there is a reason the button at the bottom says reply post. It is given that when you post something it is in reference to the last post. Quotes work well for things that were posted earlier or to comment on a certain thing someone else said. There is no need for you to quote the previous persons entire entree just to reply everytime. Just wanted to set that strait, i was getting tired of reading the same entry twice everytime he replied :D

Plus you're not a moderator so you can't tell me what to do </end conversation>

seriously speaking, i dont like the casing, i think its another plain jane... with a blue screen on it... the blue screen is the coolest part of the casing

still, its a gd buy... USD10 and u get it together with a 400w power supply hmm... im bidding for it too soon, when its nearly over, ill bid around USD100... after all, wad i haf is cash to burn

haha ok ill challenge ur bid soon, in case u didnt noe, i hail from a rich family, i get like a thousand dollar singapore dollars spending money from my parents every 2 weeks or so... now lets see who will win this :D

haha ive been kidding around with u, pulling your leg haha...

neh just disregard my previous few statements :D

haha but that casing kinda sux... only the blue screen is nice and practical...

hmm, i kinda like the acer rc500 casing, but too bad it doesnt come stand alone :p... check it out and tell me what u tink of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom