How do you afford this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my money, i throw myself in front of cars. It's not very glamorous but hey somebody has to do it. Now i have the world's largest collection of neck braces, and now collect $4,500 a week in compensation from the government and workers union.

(So things mentioned in this post may not be real or even fictional, but yet with court cases impending)

Grandpa Joe

i budjet

i know how much beer i roughly drink a week
i know roughly how much i make in 2 weeks (**** fricken 2 week pay checks)

though...i still live at home :À..

off note:
why is Vista giving me a A with a single quote on top for the pipe key
and why the double quotes do i get a E with a single quote on top

anyway, A.D.D. there

1 check goes to the savings, 1 check goes to the checking and if i donèt use up the checking check, it goes into the savings and onto the next one

BennyV04988 said:
I'm too lazy to bring food though, so i buy it. = ouch

Man... I used to do that too... Fast food EVERY day, and a couple 20 oz bottles of pop ($1.25 each) at work... then I gained about 60 pounds... lol... NOW, I bring lunch NEARLY every day, and it saves me a TON of money. Also, I have gone from pop to water... $5 for a 35 pack of 1/2 liter bottles from Costco. All about managing your money. I do fast food once every two or three weeks... ALWAYS Culver's... Culver's Butterburgers are the BEST!

Dante_Caligari said:
I cracked a bargain with my dad. He agreed to buy it for me if:
a) I got a C average in school
b) I keep my room clean and help my mother
c) I do exactly what he wants me to do on the farm at the exact second he says it.

Yeah, I know I have basically sold myself into slavery...or...something. It's worth it. A 1000$ setup...certainly! :D

YOU GET PAID TO DO THAT?!?!?!?!?! dude WTF!

I just HAVE to keep an A average, and am proud that i do

i have to keep my rom clean

and i do what they say, maybe not the exact second but eventually, and i DONT get paid at all, or bought a computer. either im being screwed, or ur parents have low standards for u.

look guys.. im 14 and get about $40 a week for allowance .... and i have an awesome gaming computer... in about a month i would save up to $160!!! and i am not rich either, just spoiled :)

I spend everydime on my computer, i never buy clothing etc. cause my parents buy all that stuff for many anywho.

A few years ago i didnt even know wat ram was... its amazing how u can get addicted to something so fast, then learn EVERYTHING about it.

Looking back on buying prebuilt systems from dell, i wish i didnt cause i coulda got me a pretty good tv with the money i had left over:)

I am kinda gettin tired of games... i play them so much, and my parents hate em, so in the long run, by the time i become 18, i will prolly stop the addiction :(

yeah, same here, just last late january, i didnt know what the motherboard did, and im proud to say, that i took 2 online A+ practice tests and got 16/20 without ever touching a book. most, if not all of my knowledge came from this forum, thanx ALOT guys, special thanx to: nitestick, gaara, nubius, Flanker (R.I.P.), Havok, and if i missed any1, you know who you are. im just a lil drunk right now, and thats off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom