Dell 20.1" Widescreen for $367

Status
Not open for further replies.

loosejello

Baseband Member
Is it really as good as they say? Is 16ms decent? Is this better than getting 2 Viewsonic VX922s for 200 each? I really like my dad's 24" Dell widescreen, but I wanna be sure.

You will be disappointed in the hieght of a widescreen that small comparing it to a 19 inch or especially a 24 wide.

I really enjoy having dual monitor setup. I would go with the dual Viewsonic VX922.

The Dell 20.1" is just a 19" with some "padding" on the sides. You will get more viewable deskspace with the 2 Viewsonic VX922.

uh.... 400 for a monitor is TOO MUCH! dont buy dell/gateway/etc. monitors, they just repackage other companies products and charge and extra 50-100 bucks.
get a benq. if u insist on paying extra for performance which is arguable noticable, get a viewsonic

cwiz said:
uh.... 400 for a monitor is TOO MUCH! dont buy dell/gateway/etc. monitors, they just repackage other companies products and charge and extra 50-100 bucks.
get a benq. if u insist on paying extra for performance which is arguable noticable, get a viewsonic

He is right about this. For example dells monitor are not made by dell they are made by samsung.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom