Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
all you'r advices are pointless.

i'm not replacing hardware, especialy not such expensive hardware so easly while my current psu is still working perfectly fine.

The case I have does not allow me to flip the HDDs, because the hdd cage wasn't built for that.

I have stated that I will sleeve cables at some point just didnt get the time and patience yet.

You'r wrong, most of the cables are just hidden in the 5.12" bays.

Sorry for being a little rude, but I don't like to be critiziced by people who are clueless.

sooooooory, i didnt feel like reading through all 43 pages of this thing, just offering some advice since u wanted some help with cable management

bah, nevermind I was in a bad mood, anyway as I said though, I can't flip my hdd because the cage don't allow me to and well modular psu's are way too expensive for me, maybe in two months when I have more money from my job... lol

thanks anyway...

-Jo

P.S.

Aspire--still awaiting YOU'R reply since you own the exact case as I do..

dsc02561large1yz.jpg

I tried asking him tips, he just says stuff evertyhign in a 5.25" bay not a 5.12" bay :p

it doesn't look all that better than mine, one diffrence is that he has sleeved PSU cables.

Anything is possible. Remember that one guy saying cause he had a Antec Sonata he cant turn the HDs around cause bays wont clip? Well cause he didnt try he didnt know but WRONG. I did it to mine and it looks so clean this way.
S4020021.jpg

And my gfs HD you cant even see along w/ almost all the cables. (Sorry only have a cathode shot of it right now.)
S4020022.jpg

You just gotta try. Cable management is all about trial and error and getting enough skills to make things work the way they shouldnt to hide them nasty cables.

Well, the one reason why my cables look pretty messy right now is because my psu is non modular, and has a ton of wires

3x molex lines
2x pci-e lines
1x 8pin line
1x 4 pin line
1x 24 pin line
2x sata lines

and it probly helps that you have quite a but less inside your case

And, i think that if you ask most people around here, that the consensus would be that my case looks alot better than yours...

to P.P. I have tried and it just impossible, look @ Aspires case he didnt flip'em either cause its just not possible

Anyway to Aspire, you'r case looks nicer because you'r green leds look great with you'r water cooling system and I agree with that, but other than that you have to admit theres 0 diffrence between they way you connected ur cables and the way I did...... and the amount of cables dosnt mean all that much in bottom line because you do the same thing to all--stick them in the 5.25" bays and clip them using the cable clips that comes with the case..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom