conroe is here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prices are in Pounds, not Euros. The price of the E6300 is close to $220USD from that website, I believe.

whoops, ok then the prices in the US should be.

E6300=$237
E6400=$283
E6600=$391
E6700=$637
X6800=$1,204

ok, this makes more sense, i think im gona go with a E6300 or E6400 and OC them.

Ridlyn said:
Im going with the e6600 mainly because of the 4mb of l2 cache

good point, i might have to get a lower end video card then i wanted, and just use some other money to upgrade later.

Euro prices are OFTEN more expensive than US prices. Besides, these are pre-order, likely to be more expensive than usual.

Wait the month and see how the US prices turn out. I can almost guarantee they will be lower.

Poor Brits.

brits get to pre order cause their not so lazy as their US counter parts and actually probably googled it. Meaning, theres probably a place in the US whos pre-ordering but everyone is to lazy or too worthless to find the place.

MrZucchiniHead said:
i dont se what british people get to preorder and we get nothing.

It's a marketing gimmick. Or at least I think it is. They sell the Core 2 Duos higher than normal, get the processors from Intel, and finally give it to the pre-orderers. Meanwhile, they are making bank from the people who pre-order.

The only problem is if Intel doens't get out that many Core 2 Duos to retailers. Hopefully that won't be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom