Which Dell for Gaming ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can build comp no problem, I even want to, but no Cash on hand, so that means either a loan, which I won't get, or financing that's more acceptable for me.
And buying part by part sucks, cuz By the time u finish buying everything, the parts that already have will b cheaper and there will b better stuff out. So building everything at once is more resobnable

NewEgg is king. They have insane prices, service, warranties, shipping!!!, availability and deals. Their success should be noted by all small businesses around the world as an example to rise above.

wait, does newegg now ship to canada?
if not, you would be better off driving to the us and picking up parts to build against buying a dell :)
- Not upgradable for the most part
- Overpriced
- Usually crap psu's
- From what I know, bad customer service

If you are looking for an upper level computer, honestly the money it'd take to drive into the US and pick up parts (or somewhere in Canada) would be cheaper and more efficient than buying a Dell in my opinion.

BUT if you must get a dell, they aren't the worst. Just know what you get is what you'll have for a long time, you'll be spending a bit more than you could be, and if something faulty happens, you might not be able to depend on their customer service.
But then again, going with an XPS wouldn't be too bad, but you're looking at about two grand for an ideal gaming computer, whereas you could build one similar for no doubt 600$ less.

i totally endorse cyberpowerpc.com . my rig in my signature just came yesterday (after about 20 days of anxious waiting) and it is *tits* it was about $150 cheaper than buying it all separately from newegg.com

I got my PC from cyberpower I thought they did a great job. I priced out all the parts seperately on newegg and they came out a lot cheaper... must be all the seperate shipping. Also had a HD and DVD drive replaced free under warrantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom