Usernames from Spammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but what if they want to re-login?

They won't be there. I hate having to re-do the signup process; many others agree.

There is no point, users equal sponsors and deals. If someone wanted to sponsor TF than more users help alot as it is more names that it will get out to.

(An example of this is, a forum I go to held a paintball event for free thanks to Ubisoft.)

Generally speaking, we do clean up the database of people that have not posted and have not logged in over a certain period (like 6 months to a year). We usually do this after a newsletter goes out from TF.

Dave :D

We get newsletters? I never got one. :(

Perhaps its because I used a fake email to register? :p

Edit: Hey, wtf? I just tried to change my registered email address to my real one, instead of the fake one, but it says there's already a user with my email address registered...

I think it is the user "god" as that was my last one, but It wouldnt let me log in one time so I reregistered with this one. :p

I used an email address i rarely check to get onto TF. But i checked it about a month ago, i didn't get newsletters or reply notifications. Just the activation link.

I think you have to PM a mod and ask for the newsletter to be sent to your email address.

Newsletters don't go out that often. So don't be worried if you haven't received one lately. However, there is one in preparation for going out (if that Admin In Charge would hurrry up). It will go to your registered email account.

Dave :D

Hang on. I have been a member for quite some time now and have never recieved one. :( (Use a real address that gets checked between 1 and 10 times a day, sadly usually the latter.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom