Hey guys - wanna go nuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylertherobot

In Runtime
Alright here's the deal.

I've scrounged up 3500.00 to build a new computer- I've been looking at sites for parts and what not and I"ve come to a conclusion: let the other people do it for me!

THe mission!

Build a desktop PC costing up to 2800.00

And find me a monitor worth up to 700.00 - you can also change those around if you want - but go all out and help me out here - AMD or Intel - I'll decide in the end what I really want.

Thanks dudes!

tylertherobot said:
Alright here's the deal.

I've scrounged up 3500.00 to build a new computer- I've been looking at sites for parts and what not and I"ve come to a conclusion: let the other people do it for me!

THe mission!

Build a desktop PC costing up to 2800.00

And find me a monitor worth up to 700.00 - you can also change those around if you want - but go all out and help me out here - AMD or Intel - I'll decide in the end what I really want.

Thanks dudes!

Oh yeah! That includes software too

he wants the best money can buy with 2800.. with that ammount of money, he could build a damnnn nice computer... do you want the people to including network, printer, scanner, digi cams, usb flash drive and the works with it? all the little gadgets?

EDIT, DUDE, EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT EDIT EDIT

GageMW said:
no he said pc and monitor, probly including speakers and keyboard/mouse

Yes that's all I need, preferably wireless keyboard & mouse. If it dos make any difference - I'd like a plain case. Mid or full tower, I'm not that picky - white or black, y'know whatever but I don't want something premodded (I'm doing custom mods)

SO here's what I need:

PC
Monitor
Keyboard & Mouse
Speakers

The only thing that I won't compromise on is the sound card - I do need a SB Audigy 2 Platinum or something with a front panel - I have 6000.00 to spend on the whole thing - 3500.00 for computer & monitor, and I'm purchasing a mixing console and some other things. I have a color laser printer so a printer isn't needed - hope I've said that clearly enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom