wow I freaking love Zalman

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey reckliss, are you sure that ur zalman didn't come with a metal backplate or something? my golden orb came with a new backplate and i just took my yellow stock plate (the one that ur zalman is screwed to) and took it off. that may be why

Anthrax, he's got a dual core, they run hotter. But beyond that, temp sensors suck balls on basically all AMD64's so god only knows what the actual temp is.

Mine says 38C right now and I'm on watercooling PLUS I removed the IHS and I see people on other forums saying they are getting lower temps with stock cooler and still having the IHS on....so yeah, the temp sensors should be taken with a grain of salt.

EDIT: Oh yeah, just noticed I made a sig quote! Woo-hoo! I think my last one was the one about kindness bullets that Sw1tchFX had for a while in his sig.

i agree, zalman coolers are da best. i own two of them and i've gotta say, these are sexy/impressive. i get abt 40C after playin BF2 for awhile :D. idk how to monitor my CPU :-/ but i used AS5 on both w00t

im guessing i should just clean hs and cpu reapply as5 and see if it changes anything and if it doesnt just go ahead and oc

reseated my 9500 temps for idle 36-37c do not know load yet
installed my vf900 idle is 39c instead of 48 do not know load yet

so it was my own fault (to much AS5 didnt look like much at the time)
and these temps will prob drop 3c after 200hours of usage :)

^^^^^my bad about the size mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom