JimmyJones1209

Solid State Member
I was wondering if my temp is BAD.

My current system is :

AMD X2 +3800
ASUS KN8 Deluxe MOBO
1gig ram
geforce 6800

The temp in the room is 93degrees farenhiet.

In the bios menu it says... CPU Temp- 41degrees celsious
Mobo temp- 46degrees celsious

These are both about stable at the current room temp..

I have 3 80mm fans and 1 120mm fan with the back grill modded for bigger air flow... Is this bad temp?

34 degrees is pretty hot. And for California, its hot. However out there, there may be no A/C, with the hot summer.

Back on the topic:

41 degrees for the CPU and 46 degrees for the MOBO is absolutely fine. Its about average temp.

Start getting around 60 degrees celcius, and you're worried.

My X2 4400+ idles at 40C or just below. I've been told it's perfectly normal, so I think you're fine.

LOL... Well im at the lowest part of the house... with the sun always beating on the room.. Yes there is no AC because my dad does construction and he says that if he doesnt get AC we dont get AC....

Aight thanks.. Ill keep an eye for the temp.. anyone have any program suggestions to help watch the temp?

Personally I use Everest Ultimate (not free) to monitor all of my temperatures, but Everest has since discontinued their Free version. Google for a small app called SpeedFan, it's got temperatures.

HELP HELP HELP

Ok.. my fan speed is running at 2600 RPM .. now i want it to run at at least 5000 rpm.. Im using ASUS Prob program...

I cant seem to find a option in the BIOS or anything/ ANYWHERE in manuals .. online... forums... i cant find out how to increase the RPMS of that fan

asus an8-sli deluxe
amd x2 3800

HELP PLZ

My processor is runnning at 50-52c while playing WOW(World of warcraft) Is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom