mod it or restore it

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about solitaire? that game hsa to be so demanding though, I mean, I dont even know if dual gtx's could keep solitair above 30fps :amazed:

Y'know the 4th of July is coming up, maybe you could set something up with, sparklers, roman candles, and half a stick of dynamite.... :p

I don't know if any of you guys a=have noticed but you can't put new parts in that case. It an old Packard Bell, look how how the expansion cards go in. There's a board that plugs into the motherboard to put other cards in. It's just like trying to put an ATX motherboard into an AT case...doesn't fit!

I used to have like 5 of those kicking around. I just salvaged everything I could. Fans, screws, jumpers, then I cut all the wires off the PSU and took any and all fans out of the PSU. Then I took all the LED's and switches. I now have a whole box full of wires, LED's, plugs, switches, fans, you name it.

I found the invoice from my old packard bell in the attic. It was like 2,700 bucks and I was amazed. I mean, that's thousands more than my family paid for their current computer and the now computer kicks the Packard Bell's ***. Then I realized that the technology in it was probably "cutting edge" back then.

Yeah I'd be with the destroy it group, or make something funny out of it.

reggie_da_man said:
I don't know if any of you guys a=have noticed but you can't put new parts in that case. It an old Packard Bell, look how how the expansion cards go in. There's a board that plugs into the motherboard to put other cards in. It's just like trying to put an ATX motherboard into an AT case...doesn't fit!

Yes, but you can _make_ it fit, it'd look like trash after your done because any card you put in the motherboard would be sticking up above the top of the case. Die grinder, tin snips, sheet of aluminum, and a small hand riviter, would be all you need to create something out of that nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom