building cheap but decent pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i noticed that i was hopin 450 but doesnt matter im gonna be making 4 of them neways for the lan party in the gaming room or jsut have 4 friend play different games or same game different servers

EDIT:so the MOBO you recommened is better than the other one on that link? j/w

The Video card you mentioned (not be to be a pest or anything or second guess you :D) but for what I think he wants like to play BAttle field 2 it might not be that great.

The reviews dont look good at all. Mentions that its not that great for 3d games.

Just to be safe he might want to invest a little more money in a little better video card:D

wait bf2 is gettign bad reviews? if so nvm ill jsut stick to battlefield series and not bf2 then ill do counter strike and stuff lol

ill propobly get ATI radeon 9550 10 dollars more so the cost will be 502 dollars
so if i buy all of that stuff you recommend except i change the video card will i be able to play bf2 no problem?
and im gonna be building 4 of these pc for the gaming room like i said

He would be better off spending a little more and getting http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814150152

PixelPipelines 8
Core clock 350MHz
Memory Clock 1000MHz

overclock the Core clock a little, and there ya go.

EDIT: Also, forgot to mention, the 3000+ is DEF the way to go on a budget build. I would assume that the AM2 cores are near identical to the 939 cores, in which the 3000+'s can be OC'd to 3500+ (2.2Ghz) or even 3800+ (2.4Ghz) with little trouble.
With MINIMAL time invested, and almost NO thermal increase, my 3500+ Venice is running at 2.36Ghz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom