Refurbished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimardo

Beta member
Hi, im in the market for a new computer and im ive seen some nice "refurbished" computers that are much cheaper then new at the stores and im JW if its smart to just go new or are these computers pretty reliable ect.. still. also im not to familiar with pentium D compared to pentium 4 any other tips on ram ect.. would be greatly appreciated!

With my experiences, Refurbs=crap! However, you can sometimes get a good deal from the forums. It usually depends on the seller.

Pentium D = Dual core Pentium 4

If you are in the market for building/buying a new computer, just give us some limitations such as budget, prefered brands, etc. and we here can help you out.

Also, welcome to Tech-Forums!

well it will be in my dorm room so nothing really gamey but I dont want to limited either and sometihng I can use for a couple of years and still rely on

i will advise against the dell..

that refurbished computer seems like a pretty good deal. you also get that 20inch LCD..

if you're not upto putting the computer together yourself.. just get that hp..

Refurbished still have a warranty on em'. Dell is ****, don't get it. You should probably go down to a local computer store and have them build you a computer. It'll be a lot cheaper and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom