REVERSE Hyperthreading for AM2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepsiboy700 said:
Let me guesss.... Infomatic is Flanker once again? Lol

Gee, what gave you that idea?

Yea, this has become a bash-da-Flanker thread. I could care less, ofcourse.

Reggie: Intel Conroe Quad Cores are Q1 2007. AMD K8 (yes, K8) Quad Cores are Q4 2007. AMD K8L Quad Cores (still won't do anything) are Q1 2007. Intel's going to bury AMD. You think a overpowered Dual Core is going to beat a Quad Core?

What do you mean by "AMD K8L Quad Cores (still won't do anything)"

EDIT: Intel Conroe is beating the FX-62 but that's still a 90nm CPU. There going 65nm with the K8L.

Infomatic said:
I assure you, I'm hated by the Mods. A sticky from a banned user? Unheard-of!
How does a banned user even make a post? Why don't banned users get it clear that their presence is neither required nor wanted?

Just for information, the Mods discuss every user that becomes a problem, whether it's like all the flaming that Infomatic did in this thread,or whatever. Since I discuss it with all of them, then I'm fairly sure or their attitudes towards users. As of this time, I know of no user that the Mods hate. However, some users have become a pain due to their lack of maturity when it comes to posting.

The motion to close this thread is carried my majority rule (I'm the majority in this case) and will be closed.

Please don't post if you can't remain civil.

Dave :D

Well what do I do when even though I accept the requirements for coming back, nothing happens when I meet them?

Wow. This stuff isn't even out yet. No need to get so angry. This is like the maid with the milk pail thinking about how many eggs the chicken which she will get with her earnings will lay. And arguing with Reggie about it. ;)

bah, this thread... has gone south, I might as well lock it in my mind and just stop looking to see if it's ACTUALLY been locked yet, good day, sirs.

Dude, no offense it's not helping, it's just making the mods want to lock this thread even more, lets just stick on topic and have a good debate.

dwarf said:
FOR GODS SAKES, CUT THE ****, JUST STOP, YOU'RE NOT ORIGINAL, YOU'RE NOT PROVING ANYTHING, CHRIST, IF YOU WANT SELF GRATIFICATION GO READ ONE OF THE OLD, PROBABLY LOCKED THREADS, GEE, I WONDER WHY!

hey man I know your trying to get your point across, but just relax a little :)

I concur, yet, there is nothing one can do, rogue posters are ruining nearly every thread even remotely having to do with processors.

True so there's no need to argue with them again and again. Just let them have their fun, ignore them and keep on topic that's all:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom