REVERSE Hyperthreading for AM2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RHT is not too late now because next year (wel i think next year, correct me if i'm wrong), quad-core CPUs come out, and so far no program can use a dual-core to its full potiential, so you use RHT in the quad-core to make it a superior dual-core like i've said before. If AMD plans this right, this will be a big hit and a major performance boost.

I hardly see how this is categorized as "abuse" and doubt that his ISP will care.
I'm not going to get into the details, but returning after being banned on a near daily basis constitutes abuse and breaches the user agreement of near every ISP as far as I am aware

As for the mods "hating" you, being a previous mod I can safely say that you are not hated. You are perhaps considered an incredible frustration but you are not hated. I pity you, but I could care less about hating you as you aren't my problem anymore. I've acknowledged in the past that you are smart, however you have yet to develop the self control area of the brain

Do you think you know me Gaara? Have you ever met me? I have more self-control than any other person I know.

So quick to pass judgement.

So do YOU think that would get stickied? Because I'm not going to start a thread to have it deleted again.

-The fact that you were warned many times to stop flaming, yet refused to acknowledge this request
-The fact that you could not resist discussing conroe after I prohibited any such discussion
-The fact that you could not resist returning to a site that you have been forcefully removed from numerous times

saying that you believe that you have self control is about as ironic as gloating about being modest

Infomatic said:
Do you think you know me Gaara? Have you ever met me? I have more self-control than any other person I know.

l

m

a

o

That sounds extremely likely...:rolleyes: Unless you don't get out much. People with self-control are experienced and mature. You're an immature brat. I can't help but think how badly my dad would kick your *** if you lived in my house. lol. Don't even try to come back with an insult about my kin either. :p

It's quite obvious to everyone here that you are a self-involved no-it-all with nothing but disrespect for others. I can sense it in your "voice". It doesn't take much tell the kind of person you are.

Personally, I think you sound 13. I'm 18 by the way, and don't even tell me your older than me because if you are, that's pathetic. :p

What's this? I mean, I couldn't care less about another conroe thread, but CMON benny, enough with the playground antics, My dad would kick your (blank)'s ***? an age insult? oh yeah you're 18, and you're going to college, big whoop, for your information, the term is know-it-all.

I vote this thread be locked, it has degraded beyond repair and needs to be put down, POOR YELLER.

This "flame" war is getting pretty pathetic, I hate to see good topics go to waste like this with stupid arguments. Good way of answering Gaara, not flaming back:) to the rest of you guys, try not to continue this garbage.

Anyway back on topic... Imagine if AMD came out with a QUAD-core CPU and had RHT? So when there were a lot of things to process it would split the CPU up into 4 and when there was a huge application to process it would make it into 1 big CPU. That would destroy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom