Separate AMD & Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.

meefle

In Runtime
Mods please read

Lately there have been alot of flame wars, between G80, R600 (not so much that) but mostly the Conroe/AMD topic and i'm sure you've noticed. I'm registered at Xtremesystems.org and Overclock.net along with this site and i've notice that flame wars there are very very rare. I believe one reason for this is the divided sections of AMD and Intel, that way AMD fans look in the AMD section and help other AMD product ownin people and they should rarely wonder into the Intel section and just dis or flame the other product. So my suggestion, if possible, is to divide the computer hardware section into "AMD Hardware", "Intel Hardware", or something like that and possibly a "General Hardware" where people can talk about PSUs, RAM, HDs, etc.

I'll discuss this matter with the Forum Leaders.

Personally, I'd rather raise the maturity level of those that post. And if one is not interested in the thread or the subject, they should just stay out of that thread.

Dave :D

Personally, I'd rather raise the maturity level of those that post. And if one is not interested in the thread or the subject, they should just stay out of that thread.

Oh, if only...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom