Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I had a go... I am not sure if it is infact WORSE...

before:
before0lp.jpg

after:
after0fe.jpg

better or worse?

also, although last time i cleaned it, the GPU sink LOOKED clean at each end, upon taking it out of the slot, I found massive chunks of dust in the middle of it. May explain the 10*C idle temp rise...

haha that case is crazy, i almost don't even know what i'm looking at. looks like you cleared some space at the top of the case, makes me wonder where you shoved them?
i guess you ain't adding anything more in there.

i have no idea what the CPU temp is... (dell)

that was scary. i was running aquamark, and half the PC cut out... i think... well the cathodes went off, and i heard i spin-down noise, not sure if it was some fans, HDDs, or both. i think the computer carried on benching, i didnt notice in detail as i was lunging for the powercord. i opened it up, and un stuffed all the cables from under the HDDs, and it has managed a aquamark and a 3dmark 06 without problems... :rolleyes:

joshd said:
i have no idea what the CPU temp is... (dell)

its under that IDE cable its liek a black box,..... i thik

also it is better and remember, not all wire managment is how it "looks" but about how well that air gets though and the new temp reading you get

nah, dell has blocked the sensors or something.

nout in the bios, and speedfan and mobo monitor pick up nothing.

the CPU fan speeds up under load, so i know well that the fan could potentially be controlled, and the temp could be monitored.... but... alas, dell do not seem to think that is a necessary requirement, so have stopped you accessing sensors.

in everest, under CPUID, "power management features", it says "thermal monitor 1" = supported... grrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom