Which Soccer Team do you Support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheerios

Banned
Hmm I like Southampton and Chelsea second, AC Milan is third

Southampton, well I like them cause they are honest and pretty much a decent club, after all they are the saints...

Chelsea, they are very passionate about the game, especially the manager claudio ranieri. Did you see how they celebrated and how passionate they were when they got through to the champion league semi-finals after beating Arsenal 2-1 at highbury?

AC Milan, well I like the players... world class and their attack is supreme and sublime :D Kaka and shevchenko are my personal favorites there. I hope its true that shevchenko will go the AC Milan for the passion that claudio depicts :D

Whats YOUR top three favorites and why?

I like celtic too btw, larsson and the youngster david marshall are my favorite players there yeah! I dont know what will become of celtic if larsson leaves nxt season :(

cool i used to live in singapore... are they still doing that S-league thing with fandi ahmad??? i remember the army team always used to win... ah singapore... i actually miss it!

hygor said:
cool i used to live in singapore... are they still doing that S-league thing with fandi ahmad??? i remember the army team always used to win... ah singapore... i actually miss it!

omg nobdy supports the teams in the S-League! the players are lame... did u see how much handicap the bookers were giving when the japanese national team played singapore? they were looking into japanese winning by more than 3 goals...

all my classmates were betting over 9 goals... thats how lousy the S-League is... the fan base is pathetic too

Id rather not waste my time with Singapore soccer and continue supporting Southampton. I think that even Southampton can trash singapore 10 to nothing

hmm did u see the world cup asia qualifier group? singapore is at the BOTTOM with no wins and no draws... hmm pathetic, wonder why the government is so confident of wanting to reach the world cup 2010 FINALS. wad a luffing stock

i take it you arent singaporean if you are talking down the s-league... are you an expat? if so do you go to uwc? I went there... it was a pretty cool school, compared to others i have been to!

I remember when the s-league started up, it was well funny especially when the govt there were talking it up as a rival to the british prem and then they had a police team and an army team in it, that was funny!! I remeber meating vanetta lopez or something like that and some guy off perfect 10 fm at east coast parkway on some promotional thing and they gave me a can of sprite to try to get me to support the s-league.... ah singapore... nothing but fond memories!

haha fond memories? omg... u support the s-league coz of a can of sprite... how shallow can some1 be :D jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom