Winamp Media Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmhickman09

Solid State Member
Is there a plugin or a way to get song info from the internet for songs within Winamp? It would be great if there is because then I wouldn't have to use WIndows Media Player anymore (Yes!). I looked for a while and didn't find anything, and then I looked at the plugins page for a little bit at winamp.com, and still didn't find anything. I know I'm not the only one who has wanted this.

jmhickman09 said:
Is there a plugin or a way to get song info from the internet for songs within Winamp? It would be great if there is because then I wouldn't have to use WIndows Media Player anymore (Yes!). I looked for a while and didn't find anything, and then I looked at the plugins page for a little bit at winamp.com, and still didn't find anything. I know I'm not the only one who has wanted this.

it automatically name the songs

I think you can also right click on the song and select it's tag and update it. Not too familiar with winamp, I haven't use it in a long time but I'm pretty sure it can.

Winamp has a CDDB (CD DataBase) finder built in, most audio programs do. if you want lyrics - www.leoslyrics.com

thats plugin will download the lyrics for you so you can sing along (just not too loudly :p )

Tox1cThreat said:
Winamp has a CDDB (CD DataBase) finder built in, most audio programs do. if you want lyrics - www.leoslyrics.com

thats plugin will download the lyrics for you so you can sing along (just not too loudly :p )

thanks for letting us know about it. I'm using it right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom