My new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
7900 gt is menna be really efficient thi, and neways people have done review with it, and i have spoken to people with the catual settup who say its fine.

ok dood, if you ask our opinion, dont start arguing it. all im saying is, with my knowledge, your card will not work enough to be worth the money with a 250W or 300W psu, you need above that.

i may be wrong.

but i dont think so, since i experienced it myself.

either way, with our opinions, take it or leave it, dont argue with us.

-Phate

haha, thanks :D

its my favorite quote of all time

-Phate

P.S. yours is awesome too :D "microsoft: 'youve got problems, weve got dancing paperclips'" lolololololololol :D

-Phate

neilnpatel said:
ok well i have ordered eveyrhting and i wiil report abck when i have made it.

Coolness.

Phate said:
haha, thanks :D

its my favorite quote of all time

-Phate

P.S. yours is awesome too :D "microsoft: 'youve got problems, weve got dancing paperclips'" lolololololololol :D

-Phate

I'm actually a Shakespearean actor, I just finished doing Twelfth Night (soo much fun, i was Sir Toby Belch hehe!) and now I'm doing Macbeth within a few weeks...sweet!

cool.

@ neilnpatel, i hope the computer works for you, with youre 250W psu.

dont know why u came here to argue with us over an opinion, but w/e.

have fun with your junk GPU (7900GT turned into a 5500)

i am telling you, you made a big mistake ordering such a small PSU, when for about $20 more, you could have gotten one that would work. dont know why you didnt just do it.

Cheers,
Phate

well ok, sorry for ****in u lot, just loved th eshuttle 2 much, i will report back, should get in done tommorow 7.00gmt. Hope it works. Crosses hands.

Oh yeh, when playing games draw is 30 watts from ram, 60 from cpu and 60 from gfx tops so lets hope. lol theres no draw for the hdidsk, neways wattagse is overated its all bout amps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom