Take that Intel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brtnboarder495

Daemon Poster
On average, Intel's Conroe EE, the X6800 beats the FX-62 by 10% in nearly all benchmarks, and game/graphical benchmarks by about 5-10% or less. Here the benchies:

Not to mention that the FX-62 is planned to drop to about $999 and that's the starting price for the X6800. Not bad, seeing as a brand new core released by a company with nearly infinite amounts of funds can barely beat a much smaller company competing with a nearly ancient core. I personally think it's hilarious. No, I'm not saying AMD will be able to beat Intel performance wise, but possibly sales wise. AM2 3800+ for $110 = GG

I'm not an AMD or Intel fanboy, I just love how this CPU war is playing out, great CPU's that will be extremely cheap for us :)

I also love how those who said "OMGZERZ THE C0NR03 iS G01NG 70 PWNZ AM2 BY 30%" are retreating into their little holes.

Comment away.

If only we could read chinese.. or is it japanese? Who cares, total bias anyway

Brtnboarder495 said:
I'm not an AMD or Intel fanboy, I just love how this CPU war is playing out, great CPU's that will be extremely cheap for us :)

yeah, the closer AMD and Intel are performance-wise, the better for the us, the consumers

can anyway say price wars?

btw, can any1 on the forums translate the article for us?? i have no idea what it says

I can get friends to translate it, but I wouldn't bother it seems like loads of cr@p to me.

-Edited-

Whatever, I still don't trust those weird foreign sites.

Yoad said:
If only we could read chinese.. or is it japanese? Who cares, total bias anyway

What are you talking about? First off, the numbers are obviously universal, LOOK AT THE BENCHMARKS. If you really think it's necessary to read the pointless details use a translator. And biased? This is by far one of the best Eastern Technology sites, maybe the numbers are slightly off due to chip variation, but they are certainly close to the real thing.

I can get friends to translate it, but I wouldn't bother it seems like loads of cr@p to me.

Call me racist but I don't trust a word coming from a native chinese. (I used to be in a community full of native chinese {Chinese that borned and lives in china} and they were all P's.O.S)

I'm pretty sure acts of discrimination are grounds for being banned.

And here is where you can use a translator. I'm not going to translate every page because the review is quite long and would probably require multiple posts. Also, I don't see a reason to read the details when we have the proof right there.

Yoad said:
Call me racist but I don't trust a word coming from a native chinese. (I used to be in a community full of native chinese {Chinese that borned and lives in china} and they were all P's.O.S)

I don't believe that anything offensive like that is allowed on the forums. you should probably take that out or get reported. one or the other

I did not discriminate, I stated my opinion which is the fact that I don't trust those eastern sites.

And yeah I said that I was in a community that was full of eastern chinese and they were a bunch'a snobish bastar-ds... I did not say I Hate chinese in general, but lets not get into this, ok? its not the topic..

this way or another, about the x6800, i think it will be actually less efficient than the E6600.. although it is the Extreme edition, just a feeling though.

P.S.

I have no reason to edit my post, I don't find it offensive what-so-ever.

-Jo

Regardless of what you think, it is still offensive to some and racism is racism no matter how justified you may think it is. You better remove it.

I appreciate you ruining my thread Yoad, and no offense and not trying to be rude, but can we get back on topic? I've already notified the mods. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom