ok this is bad now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaackoran

In Runtime
Ok so i was having trouble before with my newly built computer restarting once i opened up a game or 3d app. So i changed the thing to not automatically restart when system failure occurs. Restarted it and got a bunch of beeps....turned it off again.Then i powered the computer back on and then nothing... no beeps, nothing on screen...

Ive tried resetting CMOS through battery removel and moving the jumper... ive removed and re insterted everything in the case except the cpu..

Anyone have any ideas on how to turn my computer back on? It wouldnt POST using the onboard video either.

i think the reason it was crashing was because the psu was too weak. Could it just be that after keep getting it to run 3d apps that the psu just conked out? The green mobo light goes on...fans spin...but no picture and no beeps. Removing Video card doesnt help though...

Is there a reset button on you mother board? You might want to hold that button down while you turn your computer on.

ok i got it working again...for about 10 seconds... then blue screen came up and boom, no display etc.

Im just gonna go replace the PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom