Case Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
GuitarFreak1857 said:
dude i'm on AIM all the time. JackTheMetalHead. you need to get xifre and we should play BF2 more often i freeking own.

Yeah i dont think so, anyways did you get a new xfire or something i barely see you online.

PZEROFGH said:
Yeah i dont think so, anyways did you get a new xfire or something i barely see you online.

theguitarfreak

and i got the lian case, dude its beautifle. i just sleeved all the case cables, the fans can plug right into my fan controller too :D. its gonna be fun to rebuild in that case.

GuitarFreak1857 said:
theguitarfreak

and i got the lian case, dude its beautifle. i just sleeved all the case cables, the fans can plug right into my fan controller too :D. its gonna be fun to rebuild in that case.

Did you change your nickname?

Anyways nice choice on the lian Lan case, post some pics!!

Here they are!
TopAngle.jpg

OutsideSide.jpg

Inside.jpg

Front.jpg

just some temp shots until i open it up and get decent lighting. i'm thinking about throwin in a black light in there.

vaderpro said:
So u can get 80 or 120mm fan on top??

yeah but, i think only crazypc does that as a mod. my fan couldnt fit on the top beacuse of my huge PSU. so now i've got to make a stand off so that i can put my fan up there.

I want a new case, why dont you work on some wire management :p

DOh, i was going to make a wiremanagment thread on TF cause i bought a new PSU, but i already installed it! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom