Serious Monitor Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
What brand video card should I buy:
What Manfacture/model and how many MB.
My old TNT2 had a 32 MB Card, Should I upgrade to bigger and better,
All Suggestions Welcome..

Hmm dont mean to be offensive but, isnt your monitor suppose to be black now? How did you get to navigate your way to tech-forums if its all black? Points to ponder :D

Anyway, try F8 and start in Safe Mode, it should work, when uve reached your desktop, undo everything u did with the zilla thingy

Originally posted by cheerios
Hmm dont mean to be offensive but, isnt your monitor suppose to be black now? How did you get to navigate your way to tech-forums if its all black? Points to ponder :D

"I myself can see thru the black screen, but other members of my family have difficulty having the abilities that I was given. :D

Im using my laptop computer to type on the message board. I bet you did not think I was that smart" :p

Anyway, try F8 and start in Safe Mode, it should work, when uve reached your desktop, undo everything u did with the zilla thingy

"I don't think it was the Zilla thing, Plus I have reloaded everything and same problem. So I Must Be the Video Card"
:rolleyes:

Ah, the Vanta.... if your using the original drivers, they SUCK. Back in the day had problems with Vanta. You would have ghosts in safe mode (multiple vid cards that dont show in normal mode) lock ups, just general problems. The fix was using the Detenator drivers from NVidia. Try that. The original drivers are seriously flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom