How do you afford this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
And while im at it, im quite artistic, and if i can learn photoshop, i'll make some apparel for selling on cafepress.
Everyone thinks they are creative. It's the ability to take your idea from your head to the canvas/digital canvas that determines whether or not you actually are. Otherwise you're just one of the many people that say "Oh man...I've got great ideas" but are all talk.

Get on photoshop now and start learning all the shortcuts and just look up tutorials like mad. Look up tutorials on different effects, different ways to make text look, and just anything you can that'll get you familiar with the tools and how they work.

Take a look at places like www.deviantart.com and see the skills of other artists and try and figure out how they create some of things they do. I've been messing with photoshop for about 6 years now and I probably only know less than half of the full power of that program. I'm not planning on making graphic design a job or major though so I haven't exactly attempted to be some crazy photoshopper.

im 16, i worked my *** off at several jobs to buy my rig, ALL OF IT(found in my sig)

Fuxy_Muxy said:
lol i hate all high schoolers..i wish i could work..im only 13 :)... i work at my old elementry after school sports things...i ref sports games... i get like $20 USD a game, but i only work like part of the school year and on weekdays...i might start a lawn mowing "business" lol...does anyone have any ideas for a lil kid like me to get some money...besides drugs...:)..i've thot about walking dogs, yardwork, or babysitting, but it seems hard to get cilents :)...i used to set up lemonade stand durring the summer, lol but im too old for that..any ideas? (remember im only 13)

Sell your virginity on ebay... Sadly theres not alot of work for someone whos without a high school diploma regardless of age. Not that there isn't good money to be made, but you have to have a skill or ... edurance, or lack of morals. Might I suggest working out an allowance with your parrents, more for better grades, use 'working these little part time jobs cutting into your school work time' for leverage. Manipulation is all about finding pressure points, something thats a soft spot. I could suggest alot more, but hitting someones pressure point is often a pretty drastic thing. Other then that you could sell anything you get your hands on with e-bay.

As for me, my parents bought my first computer when I was 18 in 1996, I bought everything with my own money since. Worked about 5 different jobs, and now I'm going back to school to make it a 6th job.

I earn most of money from helping my grandmother and dad and doing basic things around the house (mowing the yard, helping clean, whatever). I had been saving money for a couple of years as well as a little parent help and that's how I bought my PC. I was going to get a job this summer but I was lazy about it and only put in 1 job application and they were full. Now it's kind of late and I'm only that much lazier so forget it.

I was assaulted with a group of my friends, I got hit and got a realy bad tripod fracture(cheekbone) now im awaiting my compensation wich ive been told will be £3000 - £5000.

Im also getting a job soon in a libary on a computer logging people in and doing all the desk work stuff which is £600 a month which is good since im only 16 and just finished school.

Im planning on spending most the compensation a on a hippy van and a high end computer.

I started working a few weeks ago which is why I am upgrading now, I get payed around 120 bucks a week working at a grocery store. I'm 17 btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom