Crazy cooling idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as manage to convice my dad Ill be doing it. Im hoping it will only take a few days, but since I have no money at the moment I may have to wait until i get some wages(10 weeks!). Ill let you know how it goes any way.

And yeah, Its very difficult to sleep with my computer on, the noise is not to bad, the lights are worse but the heat is horrible.

My friend used to have that problem, till he bought a window AC unit for 20 bucks at a garage sale, it's kind of old but it keeps his room chill.

I say go for it!

And yeah, Its very difficult to sleep with my computer on, the noise is not to bad, the lights are worse but the heat is horrible.
Took me a while to get used to the added noise as well as the lights from my fan controller.......stupid company decided to use SUPER bright LED's.....bah! So I have a towel over the front of my computer to block it.

At night though, the heat doesn't bother me because I live in a desert. Hot as crap during the day but it gets quite cool during the night.

The General said:
That's a great idea. Although I think if you have it too powerful then it will suck your parts outside :p

and u would get OWNED :p

no, seriously, i think it should work fine, i used to have the same problem with my computer

Just keep the the fan running so no creepy-crawly climbs in. You might want to get a small piece of screen maesh for the outside end.

Trotter said:
You might want to get a small piece of screen maesh for the outside end.

I used an old pair of pantyhose when i did my cooling duct,Just cut out a big chunk of the hose and stretched it over the end then used a rubber band to keep it in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom