Who said old people can't game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandma (before she died) used to play PS1 all the time. Her husband died a few years before and she was "lost". I went round to see her and she'd gone out and bought a PS for the "grandkids" and when I set it up for her she wouldn't let us have a go, LMAO. She used to love it. My mum is 50+ and she still plays games, I buy them and then when I've finished them she'll borrow them and finish them too!!

My dad is really into gaming ever since I can remember. My mom never really was, she's never played a game since Xevious for the NES.

my dad spent about 1 month on half life 2 and i beat it in 4 1/2 days.

My dad works about 80 hours a week though so he doesn't have much time and he doesn't have much money for some reason.

Norcent said:
my dad spent about 1 month on half life 2 and i beat it in 4 1/2 days.

My dad works about 80 hours a week though so he doesn't have much time and he doesn't have much money for some reason.

I hate you.

My friend's dad pretty much does nothing but play BF2 and taunt all of the younger players (or whatever he has on his Xbox 360) all day, and it annoys the crap out of her. Of course, her dad's retired, and has pretty much nothing to do all day.

Both my parents are so opposed to video games. Only my uncle is really into any sort of gaming, probably because he's so **** good. :D

I loved how she was cursing so much during the whole thing

Wow, that Grandma is quite the gamer. She totally PWNS me at gaming. I can't get through GTA3, and it's hella easy!

My parents will allow me to play video games, but won't buy anything to do with them. That also includes my computer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom