Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
i swear this is the last time i post my rig, but i spent most of last night sleeving my psu wires. this is the best i can do with it and i ain't messing with it no more
sc11.jpg

here's a pic without the side fans
sc12.jpg

that little stupid black fan is shaving over 5 degrees off each of my cards and another 5+ off my mobo.

tommycompton said:
i swear this is the last time i post my rig, but i spent most of last night sleeving my psu wires. this is the best i can do with it and i ain't messing with it no more
sc11.jpg

here's a pic without the side fans
sc12.jpg

that little stupid black fan is shaving over 5 degrees off each of my cards and another 5+ off my mobo.

how much did all that cost

you guys have alot of time on your hands.

Inside my computer is all dust and unorganized wires, i hardly ever go in there. Maybe once per month for cleaning.

talldude123 said:

Inside my computer is all dust and unorganized wires, i hardly ever go in there. Maybe once per month for cleaning.

We just have pride in our investments (not saying you don't). Building computers is almost like a hobby. :)

talldude123 said:

hahaha says the guy with over 4000 posts....
i spend less time posting

CrazeD said:
We just have pride in our investments (not saying you don't). Building computers is almost like a hobby. :)

I know what your saying. I clean all the stuff that ive bought regulary. And I know what your saying with the hobby thing.

said part it, I have the three most costly hobbies out there

Computers
Modding
Airsoft

I constently selling old things and doing work and work for my parents to be paying off all this stuff.

Like just today I resurfaced a whole 3 car garage for some $ I'm still not done, I'm on my break.

oh yeah, i looked around a little bit for one of the oictures you posted and here it is
Here it is? Lol i dont see anything :confused:
Dont worry about it being your last. I like to see a nice clean rig. K last thing. I know it dosent matter when the side panel is on but the cables under the blue 80mm fan looks blah to me. Dosent really matter. Im sure ounce you put your side panel on ill shut up about it. Very well done my friend. Im impressed. *tear*

I seriously DONT have ENOUGH time on my hands. I just find time around everything to make my computer look nice for LAN parties.
said part it, I have the three most costly hobbies out there

Computers
Modding
Airsoft
I think your mistaken. I have the most costly things out there as hobbies.

Computers (includes modding)
Music (guitar, drums and running sound or PA)
Cars (im into muscle AND ricers AHHH)
and gf. Shes cheap though so i dont have to really worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom