XP on MACS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have many PC's and a Mac, I would never put Windows on the Mac. Kinda defeats the purpose!

This is a niche product. People usually like one product or the other, very few will see the benifit of having both.

Interesting concept though... but I wonder if windows will get along with Apple. WIndows DID eat my linux after all... the Windows OS dosnt play well with others.

Indeed, my friend has a MacBook with BootCamp and WinXP on it. It BSOD'd 4 times in 3 hours last time he brought it over.

The BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) is NOT the most common error but it is the most infamous error, in fact I haven't gotten the BSOD on my XP rig for over a year now. I guess using it on BootCamp might have brought up some instability issues.

And on my 98 rig (which I'm strangly using now) has been going strong for 6 months.

Mentali$T said:
oooh calm down, some people wont have known about it, just cos you dont doesnt mean no one else cares.

k.........i wasnt being serious, but if that is how u took...oh well....but my point still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom