Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit 28 sec and was all ecited becuase I though I had you gaara, only 79mx behind ya though, so watch out!
nah dude you got the lead right now considering I don't know when I got that 28s or under what settings, I think it might have been when I was up at 2.9GHz when I was still relying on prime95 to test for stability but I'm not sure, either way the 28s I posted doesn't count

NOT to worry though, already bumped this up to 2.85GHz with ram at 317 so I will be catching you before long, watch out all you PUNKS with DDR2-667 as I'm almost there

yea I know, havent played w/ timings yet though so expect some more tweaking to occur, and hopefully better scores.

Synth you need a screenshot of CPU-z and SuperPI mod 1.5 from XS to prove your times.

Here is the updated table as of 6/17/2006 1:00 AM eastern time

This will possibly be my last updated table after tonight.... Have court on monday...

superpipic38do.jpg

charles - I should be in second next to xenium with my 29s time that edged out his by the 0.001s, this being when my processor was at 2.8GHz and my RAM at 312MHz if you would like to know...I don't wanna use the 28s time as I don't know exactly what is it from and at this point I can't break it

good luck in court

... Gaara, I will have that fixed next time I update if I aint in jail, didn't really notice that you said you didn't want that time in there. I updated everything from last time to now in like 10 min because I worked on my car all night sooooooo...... There might be a few errors some places.... But the people who didn't use 1.5 and didn't have the .000 - .999 seconds in there scores I placed them at the bottom of there full second spots... People who scored 44.000 if they didnt post with 1.5 would be at the bottom of the 44 second ranks... Hope that made sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom