Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
psh just wait until I break 3GHz son then I'll have my beautiful RAM running 333MHz and I'll be getting like 27 seconds that you guys won't even be able to SCRATCH until of course people start buying conroes and obliterating me...for those last few weeks though I'M IN CHARGE

If it makes you feel any better I bumped up vdimm to 2.7, not sure if it needed it or not but wanted to make sure my ram was stable and didn't really wanna mess with timings

@^$#5_^&#$^@Q%#$% :mad: :mad: :mad:

I just ran a 29.434, and then windows crashed :angry:
had to format/reinstall windows ARG!!!!!

btw gaara, that ram, was probably half the cost of your computer right? :p :eek:

Hey gaara what ram do you have that can hit 333MHz??
I haven't tested it at 333MHz yet so I don't know for sure if it can handle that or not but I assume it can considering what it needs to what at 312HTT

btw gaara, that ram, was probably half the cost of your computer right?
nah, was only worth whatever a used 6800GT PCI-E is worth

HMMMM I just scanned over my SuperPi just now and noticed I somehow got 28.672s...have no idea when I got this or whether or not it's a bug in the program but I don't remember getting 28s ever, either way don't count it but be forewarned what I am capable of :p

28.jpg

Im going to feel so left out when evreyone buys conroes and gets them to like 3GHz :sigh:

Oh well, I still love my opty 175:)

Well........there's going to have to be a different category for conroes honestly.

There's no question that it'll beat those scores with minimal effort while these guys are pushing their systems to the bleeding edge to get those scores. Might just have to split it up like AMD and Intel or simply "new stuff" vs "old stuff" in terms of the hardware or something.

Man, mine was better when we did this the first time.....Now I am trailing hind tit :p

superpi415small2co.jpg

I hit 28 sec and was all ecited becuase I though I had you gaara, only 79mx behind ya though, so watch out!

that was on 1.6v on cpu and 2.9v vdimm btw ^ ON AIR
now theres only 2 in the 28 sec zone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom