Case opinions! 3D Aurora [Gigabyte]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personaly, i think its great for cable managment, it even comes with clips [prebuilt!!!] sticked on good spots to clip you'r cables in them so they become invisible, and it comes with some clips for you to put wherever you like to help you rewire you'r cables.

Also its BIG, you'll have PLENTY of room for just about anything... and it comes with 3 fans when the intake is right infront the HDD cage, which is cooling the HDD perfectly..

and one of the best 'pros' of this case, its silent! totaly silent..... the only thing i hear is my CPU cooler but its super loud (50dBa at peak or so), and even that I can only hear @ night.

one last pretty nice feature of this case which i liked a lot is that its specially built for a water cooling system with external radiator (it even has an extra 120mm rear fan for a 120mm radiator!)

it also has little nice gadgets and features of its own, but every case has its little things that the company throw in to 'sweeten' the deal.

cons so far that I have noticed:

the clips for the 5.12" are hard to manage, though once you understand the idea its not so bad.. only the first time you might hurt you'r fingers a little.

Another con which im not sure about, they say it has 3 more fan slots, but i seen absolutly none, a con ifyou wanna have more than 3 fans.

umm thats about it.

btw the 3d aurora is bigger than that Lian-Li and its cheaper...and I also think it looks really nice, and you can fix it a side window and some red cathodes to negate the blue color in it to create great looks :p but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so you do you'r math, and good luck! Hope I helped.

Conclusion:

I love the case, though to be honest if I could affored a thermaltake armor or kandalf (and could suffer the noise coming from those annoying little 80MM fans in it) I'd buy it instead of the Aurora, but since I don't like noise, and I dont have the money the 3d aurora seemd the best full-tower case to me ^^;

lol and don't forget its really cheap for a high-end full tower case.

Does anyone have any pictures of it next to a monitor, or on a desk. preferably from the front so i can see it from prespective? Just wondering if it would fit on my desk lol

Yoad said:
Sure, here's one..

Thanks man, dosen't seem that big really, should have enough space on my desk.

Very nice looking case, not sure to go with the silver or black thou...

Ive seen both in real life and think the silver looks much better ^^;
you won't be disappointed with this case, you can take my word for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom