X1900XT or X1800GT or X1800GTO or What ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
youve posed a question for me, i was going to get the 7600GT but having all you ATI fans and with me having ATI all my life, should i get the 7600GT or an equivalent ATI?????? if so should i get the x1600 or the x800 or summat, im wanting to spend no more than £120

stick to the X1XXX series cards. seriously ATI drivers are not the best. i am not arguing they make some great cards but i would be pretty annoyed if all their functions didn't work. last i heard there were like three different features that couldn't be turned on in FEAR :/ but i don't keep up with graphics cards that much so if i am mistaken just tell me so :)

you see ive not got an unlimited amount of money, im 16, remtard, cant you read, i have £120

Wow easy now, he was just tryin to suggest something, hes right though the 7600GT would be better...

BTW i think hes tryin to say save a lil more money if you can and get a better card that will last a lil longer

Pwnz0r said:
you see ive not got an unlimited amount of money, im 16, remtard, cant you read, i have £120

Listen, "remtard" make your own god **** thread and quit using kahlos's!

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/107033

There you go ***hole, there is an X1800GTO for 106 pounds (125 including VAT). Don't get all ****y at me when you don't even know what your talking about; do some good ol' fashioned research and don't sound like such a noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom