Temp of CPU and Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ok one by one, no it doesn't have any GUI thing, it actualy comes with an LCD screen on it to show you the temps, and RPMs of you'r Fans (Also it lets you push you'r case/cpu fans to their peak limit if you wish ;) or to the lowest RPM they can run at for minimum noise)

Err, I can not find the HardCano 9 on Newegg or TigerDirect, only 12 and 13, 12 is best out of those two, but out of the three 9 is the best... if you can find one its better off than 12 and 13..

To get those little things in my sig go to http://www.userbars.com/

and I don't understand whats in you'r avatar its way too dark ^^;

-Jo.

well if it has an LCD thats great :D better then a GUI.

and ill look for 9, thnx a lot :D

and thnx for the link :D

-Phate

You'r welcomed! I like it when I can help :p

and omg I think those floating red eyes in you'r avatar just moved O_O.. i've been looking at them for hours and then I scrolled a little down and it moved..... is it me going crazy? O_O;;;;;

-Jo

Yoad said:
You'r welcomed! I like it when I can help :p

and omg I think those floating red eyes in you'r avatar just moved O_O.. i've been looking at them for hours and then I scrolled a little down and it moved..... is it me going crazy? O_O;;;;;

-Jo

umm... its not floating red eyes...

its a dark templar from SC...

grey skin, glowing red eyes, blue wrap around bottom of face... moving around a bit :D

Err must I ask, what do you mean by "change around"? the temp / fan rpm readings? You have buttons to switch the display mode.

BTW I forgot to mention another really nice option in the Hardcano9 and 12 and 13, alarm if you go over desired temp (like 90C.. if you'r overclocking and too busy looking at the bench's you can set it to certain temp to start ringing a bell to tell you it just breached it etc)

just a cute feature but it helps in some times.

in the 12 and 13 i think you can actually even put some kind of mode to increase RPMs (or lower) respectivly to the temps of you'r pc, but the #12 and #13 models tend to ruin fast because they are less mechanic and more 'automatic' (everything in the 12 and 13 runs on buttons and stuff, in 9 its more mechanic, so to ruin it you have to physically break it...)

by change around i meant your userbars, but i think i fugured it out :D

that sounds cool, i think ill go with the 9, but im gonna look at em :D

-Phate

To show you the diffrence between 9 and 12 I went ahed and searched for some pictures of them.. BTW I think 13 also comes with a remote control... but again I heard only bad things on it...

here's the pic of #9
3.jpg

and #12
4892.jpg

and #12 when its working
DCP_0060.jpg

personally, i think i like the 12 better, but i dont think i have a slot for it. my computer has two optical dries, and no slots for more (crappy dells)

plus the 9 seems to have less display for temps and stuff, the 12 just looks better :D

i might have to remove one of my optical drives so i can put that **** in :D

ty,
Phate

P.S. like my sig? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom