Laptop Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHWebSolutions

In Runtime
Hello I was wondering if someone in here could answer my question. The harddrive in my laptop was working fine. When I turned it off for the night and went to bed it was still working. When I woke up the next morning I turned on my laptop and it could not find my harddrive. Both me and my friend who is a computer tech tried many things to even read it. Well we did see the drive and all the programs that could see it said it was a RAW drive. Well we thought well since it is RAW we could install windows again. We tried it and not even Windows could even start up. I was just wondering if anybody could tell me what could make it this way? I was thinking it might be the motherboard but I do not know. Please if you could help me out that would be wonderful.

William

when a hard drive turns Raw over night its not a hard drive you wanna keep anyway. its most likely a HDD failure. thats normally how those look. new hard drive would be your best bet.

Most likely a bad Hard drive. It should be fine once you replace it.

Is it a Dell? I know a lot of people that had their hard drives break, even 3 times in 3 years. I don't think the cool them properly.

First off no it was not a dell it was a BENQ(laptop from germany) and we had problems with them before. Well we are haveing it sent back anyways to get the CD-ROM,Keyboard,Wireless,Monitor, and everything ELSE LOL.

William

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom