My new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude don't skimp on a power supply. If it ever blows up and takes components with it you'll be kicking yourself.

reggie_da_man said:
Dude don't skimp on a power supply. If it ever blows up and takes components with it you'll be kicking yourself.

i know what u mean, but ashuttle psu are meant to be top top quality, i just asked in a shittle forum and they said it would work Maybe because teh shuttle are only meant for a few components ie 1 pci-e, 1 ppci and that the expansion covered.

aliasaid said:
those guys are a bunch of noobs

lol r u sure, cause these lot have actually built the.
It may be worth mentioning thats huttle offer a model with 350 watts which can run a inefficient sli 7800.

dude, why ask a question and then argue about the answer.

if youre getting a 7900GT video card, youre going to need a really good PSU with lots of W.

try a Fortron 400W (thats what i have, but i dont have a 7900GT) or even higher. a 250W PSU or a 300W is NOT going to power your video card enough for it to work like a 7900GT should.

if you want this tiny pc so bad, why not just downgrade your video card to something like a ATI Radeon 9800 pro (lol). that will work jusssttt fineee. :D (ati radeon 9800 pro SUCKS).

seriously, if youre getting such a high-end video card, you need a great PSU to go with it. get that antec 550W that was mentioned. thats supposed to be great.

-Phate

P.S. try working on your grammar, you keep missing words and its hard to understand what youre saying.

P.P.S. i apolagize if english is not your first language, as that can not be helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom