Where is Best Registry Cleaner???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warez Monster said:
how many issues did you find?

Nothing!

Because even though i didnt know exactly what it was ive still been using it, and i use tweaknow, which hardly ever finds anything, if it does then its only 1 or 2, probably because i use ccleaner alot, god bless the guy who made it!

i've always used regcleaner by JV, probably not the most aggressive cleaner out there but its a nice little app and has some neat options.

jonny_uk said:
Nothing!

Because even though i didnt know exactly what it was ive still been using it, and i use tweaknow, which hardly ever finds anything, if it does then its only 1 or 2, probably because i use ccleaner alot, god bless the guy who made it!

i agree, ccleaner is AMAZING, i use it every time i use my pc

I tried regcleaner, jv16, regsupreme, regseeker, ccleaner suggested by my friends here .They all are pretty much way too aggressive and will delete things you actually need and cause certain things to stop working or strange things to happen. I found PC optimizer Pro as a good registry cleaner.It really worked superb.It not only cleaned the registery of my XP computer but also got me rid of many start up problems.

Thanx

what do you mean by agressive and how do you know what needs to be deleted and what doest? Ive ran ccleaner on my systems for a long time and never had an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom