BSoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie1010

Fully Optimized
Hi
While using several applications which included yahoo and msn. I got the Blue screen of death which started doing a core dump.

is there any way i could check in my system files why the system crashed.

while it was doing the core dump, i resetted my machine, is that the best thing that should be done, or i should have let my system do its thing and let events take their course.

u can check the events log and c if u can find what prog. caused it and what was the error number on the bsod, if u didnt write it down do so next time and search microsucks site for the error number and it should tell u what happened hopefully

should i be looking in event view application of system when it crashes.

i checked all the errors, the only errors that occured are in application, there are a few warnings in the application. the system does not say anything about the crash.

Does the BSOD go away immediately. If not, try and note down the main part of the error message *alternatively take a pic with a digital camera* and send it to us.

Using that we can decide what has caused the error.

May i ask what operating system the error occurs in?

i am using windows xp sp1.
last time when i got the message, it was doing a core dump(i think it was), it was doing that count down thing, and then i reset my machine(is that a good approach), next time it is doing it, i will take a pic and post it.
thanks dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom